Re: Bathrub
Posted by Mike Roman on May 17, 2002 at 10:49:56:
In response to Re: Bathrub
: It is called a push/pull stopper. You have to take the small knob off so you can screw the center post into the drain tightly. It is probably the reason for the other problem also.


Replies to this post
There are none.