Bathrub "Stopper"
Posted by Mike Roman on May 16, 2002 at 17:30:03:
My bathtub has the kind of built-in stopper that is "push to close/push to open". I don't know what they are called.

I think my housecleaner unscrewed it and somehow damaged it because I found the stopper part lying in the tub. I screwed it back in, but two things occurred: (1) it doesn't screw to a stop (like, say, a light bulb) and (2) in the closed position, water drains slowly.

What can I do?


Replies to this post