tile stops
Posted by bob pitlak on May 14, 2002 at 23:48:18:
i work in condo's/townhouses and seems like the rough in called for tile stops under each vanity which shuts off the cold water only in bathroom ....it comes to my uderstanding that these are Gerber shower valve body's?...if so does any one else sell something similiar or single shower vale body replacements for hot & cold , not mixed?.....thanx, Bob

Replies to this post
There are none.