Re: kitchen drainpipe
Posted by Art Stone on May 13, 2002 at 11:59:51:
In response to Re: kitchen drainpipe
: The rubber connector is a Fernco, and they work very well on drain pipes to join different kinds of pipes and pipes that don't exactly align. Be sure to clean the pipe ends where the Fernco will be installed and try to center the sleeve on the joint.

Replies to this post
There are none.