Need help remocving the Hot water heater anode rod
Posted by Kim O. on May 11, 2002 at 22:40:59:
We have the sulfur smell in our hot water and are trying to replace the anode rod. The water heater is a Sears Powermiser 9. My husband has tried using a socket wrench to remove the rod, but it doesn't budge.

Can anyone provide us with some help, or do we need to contact a plumber for our make/model of water heater?