kitchen drainpipe
Posted by Art Stone on May 10, 2002 at 13:00:05:
I am remodeling my kitchen. There is only about an inch left from the cast iron stack to connect to the kitchen drainpipe. The old drainpipe was connected to that stub with a rubber coupling. Is it safe to use another coupling or should I have the cast iron connection cut out and replaced with a plastic connection and plastic pipe? I just want to be sure I don't end up with a problem after I close up the wall and put in the cabinets.

Replies to this post