Re: Outdoor water facet lock
Posted by hj on May 07, 2002 at 08:28:39:
In response to Re: Outdoor water facet lock
There are two different units made, but you will have to contact a local plumbing specialty store for them. One is a piece that slips over the hose outlet and then locks to the handle and the other is a lock box that fits over the whole thing. I have seeen the literature for them but have never used one so I cannot give you the name of the manufacturer.

: I'm looking for someway to lock my outdoor water facets. There is a house being built next to me and they keep stealing my water and I'm concerned I will have a high water bill. The builder tells his guys to stop but it doesn't always happen. Is there such a thing?

: Ben

Replies to this post
There are none.