Re: Symmons Shower Valve
Posted by More on April 27, 2002 at 16:09:09:
In response to Re: Symmons Shower Valve
Don't know where you live or what types of supply houses are near you, but you can contact Cleveland Wrecking Company to see if they have the Mono Mixer valve assembly. They move, relocate, and wreck houses and commercial buildings for urban expansion and salvage the unique fixtures in a warehouse where you can examine and purchase them. They have been a source of supply for the motion picture industry when no other option was available.

: I am looking for a spindle assembly for a Symmons MON-O-MIXER pre 1948 model. I know that the part is no longer availabe. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies to this post
There are none.