Re: Installing a whole house drain ASK TERRY LOVE!
Posted by More on April 26, 2002 at 22:21:45:
In response to Re: Installing a whole house drain ASK TERRY LOVE!
Look right above this page at the smiley face guy. Ask in the shopping cart for a all bronze hdronic check valve from Terry Love. Tell him its from Conbraco Industries in the 1 inch size and can be referred to as model number 35 - FC6-01 or Grainger part number 6KJ87. You won't need to tee off of it, but when you install it you'll need to make a gravel area about 18 inches cubed or larger, for it to drain the whole house supply into. Ask Terry to mail it to you. He's happy for your business!

: I recently bought a model home with a 1" water feed. I want to install a drain valve so I can drain the entire water system, without disconnecting the union at the meter. I have a shutoff valve before and after the meter. What kind of drain do I use? Do I have to Tee off into this drain valve?

Replies to this post
There are none.