Re: tolet flange
Posted by Gary Swart on April 26, 2002 at 11:45:29:
In response to Re: tolet flange
As hj states, you have to have a rubber gasket to join the two materials. One possibility would be to cut the cast somewhere before the closet bend and replace that section of cast with PVC. You can join the cast to the PVC pipe with a Fernco sleeve. That would allow you to use a PVC flange.

Replies to this post
There are none.