Re: Jetted Shower
Posted by hj on April 21, 2002 at 21:14:58:
In response to Re: Jetted Shower
The are body sprays and they are made by many different manufacturers. They do not requires special card, and should have a valve to turn them on or off.

: I recently purchased a house with four water jets on the side of the shower in addition to the regular shower head. They do not have any manufacturers name or identifying marks on them. What are these called? Is there any special care they require? Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.