Re: cast iron to pvc
Posted by ClogCleaner on April 20, 2002 at 19:13:07:
In response to Re: cast iron to pvc
I agree with Gary.....we use fernco rubber couplings on all of our sewer-line spot repairs...they cost about $7.00 a piece and you can buy them at Home Depot...they are the best and you can attach a variety of diffent types of pipe together with them

Replies to this post
There are none.