Re: cast iron to pvc
Posted by Gary Swart on April 20, 2002 at 07:45:01:
In response to Re: cast iron to pvc
Use a coupler made by Fernco called "PlumbQwik". These are made of a flexible material, neoprene or rubber, and are clamped to the pipes with stainless steel bands. The come in various sizes. They're also good for making slight corrections in alignment. Drains only.

Replies to this post
There are none.