changing a shut-off valve to a faucet
Posted by Bill on April 18, 2002 at 11:38:20:
I want to change a shut-off valve (which is right after my water meter) to a faucet for outside watering but keeping faucet in same place as the shut off valve. The shut off valve has a bubble in the line where I guess the shut off mechanism is. Is there perhaps a two-in-one faucet and shut off I can put in there???? As always looking for an easy way out. I pretty much know how to do lthe job - by shutting the water off before the meter. But really would like to adapt as mentioned above. Thanks for any information you or others may have.

Replies to this post