Re: HELP, NEED A 10
Posted by JP on April 17, 2002 at 23:35:22:
In response to Re: HELP, NEED A 10

I'm sure you already got your toilets but just incase you did not...Home Depot carries the Ammeric Standard Cadet 10" rough in toilets...Tank is $91 and the bowl is 59...Alot cheaper than the Toto and much nicer looking...JP.

: Moving the pipe is the floor is the only other possibility, and it would be cheaper than moving the walls. Normally the plumber would be responsible for moving it.

: : WE HAVE JUST BUILT A NEW HOME, SLAB ON GRADE, & THE PLUMBER MADE A MISTAKE SO NOW WE HAVE TO PURCHASE 3 TOILETS FOR 10" ROUGH IN. PROBLEM IS I HAD VISIONS OF A GOOD LOOKING 1 PIECE TOILET, ELONGATED BOWL, MAYBE EVEN A 17" HIGH SEAT FOR THE MASTER BATH. WELL *POOF* THOSE IDEAS GO OUT THE DOOR NOW. I AM IN NH, CHECKING WHATS AVAILABLE HERE LIKE ELJER, AMERICAN STANDARD, KOHLER, THERE IS NOTHING THAT FITS THE BILL. YESTERDAY I FOUND A TOTO DEALER WHICH HAS A TOILET CALLED CARLYLE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A AN ACCIDENT THE WAY THEY CONCEAL THE TRAP TO ALLOW IT TO FIT 10"12"& 14" ROUGHS.
: : AND THEN ON TOP OF IT ALL THE TOTO WAS LIKE $500. IN WHITE! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?? MOVING THE WALL IS NOT POSSIBLE WERE ALL PLASTERED AND PAINTED.

Replies to this post
There are none.