whole house sediment filter
Posted by Stanley on April 14, 2002 at 21:03:12:
Does anyone know the name of a whole house sediment filter that does not use replaceable cartridges? It resembles a thinner filter that has horizontal
"notches" in the body of the filter to see the amount of sediment. When the sediment level reaches a certain point you place a bucket under the filter, open a ball type valve and flush the sediment into the bucket for disposal. No more replacement cartridges to buy. Thanks in advance. Stanley

Replies to this post
There are none.