Re: Sewer Problems
Posted by Clogcleaner on April 13, 2002 at 23:27:12:
In response to Re: Sewer Problems
I need o hire a Drain Cleaner with a power snake with a cutter blade. After that you need to have your line video'ed so you can actually "see" what the problem is. Some drain cleaners/plumbers have the videos that can record you a tape,in which you may need in your case. You may have a belly in your line also which is a low area in your sewer line that holds water.

Replies to this post
There are none.