Water filter system
Posted by Tony Vinciguerra on April 13, 2002 at 11:37:01:
I would like to connect a water filter system under my kitchen sink. At the moment I have a faucet with hot & cold water handles
and a jet spray. Is there any way I can connect some sort of a "T" or "Y" connection where the water
source for the sprayer comes out and connect the sprayer and the filter system? I would have to make
a hole for another faucet that would connect to the filter.

Replies to this post
There are none.