Offset Flange - sideways
Posted by Dennis Flynn on March 26, 2002 at 23:57:42:
Can a 1 inch offset flange (cast iron) be used to offset sidways? Or is there something designed for that. I have cornered myself on a remodel and either need a toilet with a 161/2inch wide tank, or need to slide the flange over @least 1 inch. (or , some freshly spackled and painted walls need to be undone : (I have found a 17 1/2 wide tank Kohler Memoir)

Replies to this post