Re: tankless water heaters,electric
Posted by Pauline on March 26, 2002 at 18:55:38:
In response to Re: tankless water heaters,electric
: I need to hear some feedback on whole house tankless hot water heaters. I have a client who has no room for a conventional heater that is presently in a closet. The power panel is schedualed for upgrading so lots of power available, I want to know if these units will work so I don't end up with a call every week on how disappointed they are with the heater's performance. The house has three bedroom and 1 1/2 baths if the heater works out they may try to put in a neo-shower in the present 1/2 bath. Washing machine and dishwasher are also in the house. They claim they never take a shower while the washing machine or dis washer are on. At present the family consists of two adults a six month old and by the end of the year another baby. I believe the washing machine is the most critical appliance in the house. Thanks

I just had an on demand water heater installed to service my whole house. I have a 2 story with a full bath up and 1/2 bath down.Also have dishwasher and washing machine and am the sole occupant at present. I love my tankless system and the unending supply of hot water.I also do not shower while running the dishwasher or washing machine.I had a Bosch Aquastar 125 FX installed.

Replies to this post
There are none.