Re: new handle bases ASK TERRY LOVE - ABOVE - love !!!
Posted by More on March 25, 2002 at 13:16:23:
In response to Re: new handle bases ASK TERRY LOVE - ABOVE - love !!!
Usually they are called Estuceons (es tush on), and are readily available without replacing a whole new assembly. They come in all kinds of sizes and colors, so you probably want to have a book and get the reference part number to buy them on line. Terry Love above has a Shopping area, and also a special request line where you can get special help when you don't know the perfect plumbing term (and really don't care) just to find some nice stuff at a good price.

: I am replacing my old delta handles with new updated ones and the chrome part that goes around the handle against the wall is square and i want to replace it with a new round one. Without buying the whole tub/shower assembly, i can't seem to find where i can buy them. DO they have a special name so i can search for replacement parts. Does anyone know where online i can purchase these?

Replies to this post
There are none.