new handle bases
Posted by anne on March 24, 2002 at 23:15:22:
I am replacing my old delta handles with new updated ones and the chrome part that goes around the handle against the wall is square and i want to replace it with a new round one. Without buying the whole tub/shower assembly, i can't seem to find where i can buy them. DO they have a special name so i can search for replacement parts. Does anyone know where online i can purchase these?

Replies to this post