Re: PVC toilet flange
Posted by Gary Swart on March 15, 2002 at 13:39:51:
In response to Re: PVC toilet flange
I think you have good reason to be concerned. Go to the flooring department of HD, Lowe's, Color Tile, ectc, and get some floor leveler. That will smooth out the surface and fill the voids.

Replies to this post
There are none.