Re: replacement of Crone bathtub faucet
Posted by edj on March 14, 2002 at 23:53:09:
In response to Re: replacement of Crone bathtub faucet
: I am looking for a replacement for a Crone bathtub/shower faucet. This one has a screw on base, witha loop pullup to divert to shower. When you pull the loop pullup for the shower it pulls upa metal round piece about the size of a silver dollar to cover the water divert hold. Probably about 50 years old. There is no part number listed on it and it is very heavy. Any idea where I can get a replacement? This one diverts about half of the water when taking a shower.

If I understand you right the divertor is on the tub spout itself.If so then it doesn't have to be Crone.Just make sure the attachment for the new spout is the same and you should be o.k. Best bet would be to take it with you to your hardware store and have them match it.

Replies to this post
There are none.