Re: main water line
Posted by dean on March 14, 2002 at 18:55:07:
In response to Re: main water line
There are some great brass compression type couplings you could use. In my water district i use them all the time. My preference is Ford compression couplings, very easy to use. Of course there are others, mueller also.
The connection to the city's equipment should allow a compression coupling and "usually" what you use on your side of the meter is your business and your responsibility.
Another alternative is to use a flare connection which when done right are VERY reliable.
Hope this helps

Replies to this post
There are none.