Re: sewage ejector or grinder pump advice needed
Posted by More on March 11, 2002 at 20:53:03:
In response to Re: sewage ejector or grinder pump advice needed
Go to the plumbing supply house that LICENSED plumbers use. Ask for literature on sewagew ejector pumps three different models. Look at Teel - Zoller - and Goulds pump models, all are able to do what you want to do, Goulds is higher quality and will last more than three years.

: On our house remodel project, we're changing what was formerly a kitchen into a bathroom. The house
: is built on a slab, and the obvious problem is how to handle the toilet waste when the only available
: drain is the 1 1/2" former sink line. Are there any sewage ejector or grinder pumps that are capable of
: liquifying the sewage waste enough to use the 1 1/2" drain? The septic tank is on the opposite side of
: the house and it may may not be possible to achieve enough slope on a line around the house. Any
: ideas on a solution to this problem? Many thanks!

Replies to this post
There are none.