thermal expansion devices/supply lines
Posted by Dina on March 10, 2002 at 18:22:59:
Our water company is installing a backflow device and creating a closed system. We have limited plumbing know-how and want to be sure we are getting the service that we need. One plumber said we should get a ball cock device and would also need to replace the supply line (change to a flexible line) to the toilet to support this. "Basically rebuild the tank" is what he said. Could someone give me a ballpark quote for parts and labor on this device and also tell me if we need this additional work.

Replies to this post