Re: Splicing existing 4" PVC drain
Posted by Gary Swart on March 04, 2002 at 14:24:23:
In response to Re: Splicing existing 4" PVC drain
You should be able to use neoprene couplers. Cut out the section that is to be replaced, slide a coupler over one of the pipes that remain. Redo the pipe to that point. The last pipe should be reasonable close to touching the existing pipe that has the coupler. Then just slide the coupler over the end of the pipe and tighten the stainless steel bands.

Replies to this post