Re: Tub surround
Posted by Dave on March 02, 2002 at 23:48:32:
In response to Re: Tub surround
: Does anyone know if a 36"x60"
: tub surround is available

Sterling Plumbing a division of Kohler has just what you are looking for. Here is the URL of their web site:


Replies to this post
There are none.