Re: Tub surround
Posted by David on March 02, 2002 at 23:46:08:
In response to Re: Tub surround
Check out Sterling Plumbing a division of Kohler. They have complete tub and surround kits that measure 36" X 60". I have included the link for you.


: Does anyone know if a 36"x60"
: tub surround is available

Replies to this post
There are none.