Price Pfister repair parts
Posted by Randy on February 19, 2002 at 18:15:50:
Like a previous person, I am having trouble getting information or parts for a tub/shower P-Pf valve. It is a unique looking design with a flat disc about 2" diameter with 2 oblong holes to meter/mix the water streams. The rubber seals have a shoulder and fit into a plastic holder (no springs).

The valve body had P-Pf stamped into the tub side and 7196 or 7186 on he shower outlet side. I think it was bought around 1993.

I can't find a store, website, or even P-Pf's customer support website that has any info at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies to this post