Re: Flushmate
Posted by Terry Love on February 15, 2002 at 11:40:37:
In response to Re: Flushmate

: Can this item be purchased at a Home supply company, (Lowes) and for home use what model is best at the lowest price.

Some of the pressure assist toilets are at the home centers. I have seen the Eljer with the PF/2, the Mansfield Quantam, American Standard and the Kohler.
I have sold a lot of the Gerber Ultraflush to people that want the Flushmate, it's only sold by plumbers though.
All of the Flushmate toilets work well.

Replies to this post
There are none.