Re: Tub and shower stall removal
Posted by edj on February 12, 2002 at 20:34:28:
In response to Re: Tub and shower stall removal
: Is there a special tool needed to separate the tub and drain? I need to remove my one piece fiberglass unit and replace it but not sure how to separate the tub from the drain.

There is a tool designed to fit in most drains. Should be avalible at any hardware store.I have a pair of pliers that the handle will fit into the holes,I take a screwdriver in between for leverage and I get the drains out

Replies to this post