Re: spud washer
Posted by hj on February 08, 2002 at 22:39:33:
In response to Re: spud washer
You do not have a true spud washer in a tank to bowl installation. A spud gasket is used with a brass spud for top inlet toilets and urinals using "Sloan" type flush valves. Your kit should only have had the gasket that fits over the thread on the bottom of the tank.

: Please describe a spud washer used in a tank-to-bowl Bolt and Gasket kit! I don't think one was included in my kit!

Replies to this post
There are none.