Re: Gerber Vavle Seats
Posted by Jim Pockrus on February 01, 2002 at 20:42:58:
In response to Re: Gerber Vavle Seats
I need to replace valve seats, however the seats are stripped and i can't remove them with a seat wrench. What can i do ? I was going to replace the valves, however I'm having trouble finding one with a 11 inch center.

Replies to this post
There are none.