Re: Briggs toilet repair
Posted by Scott on December 27, 2001 at 08:46:09:
In response to Re: Briggs toilet repair

: I am trying to do a complete repair on a briggs toilet, I have no model number. It uses a 1B1X ball cock valve and has valve that takes waer off the 1B1X and this water flows to the tank and the bowl and the water flow is controlled by a cup that is open at the top and the cup is on an arm. (I have a digital photo of this device that I could setd by email). None of the plumbing supply stores have a clue of what this device is or where to order.
: Do you have any advice?

I think Briggs used the coast 1B1X ballcock with the diverter in their newer 1 piece toilets. I don't have a picture of the Briggs toilet but like hj said the Eljer used the same ballcock so I will post a picture of the Eljer that may help.


Replies to this post
There are none.