Re: Looking for a shower valve
Posted by hj on December 19, 2001 at 07:45:21:
In response to Re: Looking for a shower valve
Do you want to repair it or replace it? If replace, then any three valve diverter will work. If repair, call a plumber before you damage something and make the repair more serious.

: Yes Mr Love I am looking for a shower valve. The old one was a Central
: and it was just the valve with room for the two pipes for the hot water and
: a third hole in the middle for the shower to come up. The valve is an old one
: and seems to be hard to find. Its basically a guest shower downstairs and
: it is leaking quite bad. Just wondering if you know what I am talking about.

: Help

Replies to this post
There are none.