Re: Pressure sewer over the door or outside dry well
Posted by More on December 17, 2001 at 22:10:15:
In response to Re: Pressure sewer over the door or outside dry well
You can create a pressure sewer by buying a sewage ejector pump and electrical setup for float control valve, and pump the washing machine waste over the door and through the walls to the sewer line. Or, depending on where you live and the Health Department Regulations about Grey Water discharge to surface soil, you can penetrate the outside wall and discharge the washing machine waste into a dry well. e-mail me if you need more information at: edcd@gte.net

: Hello,

: I have a small home built on a concrete slab. I want to install a washer/dryer in a space that has water supply, but no drain. There are doorways on either side of the room that prevent running a drain through the walls to reach the other waste plumbing in the house. The machine will be on an outside wall, but running a drain around the outside of the house to connect to the sewer line would be expensive, as would be cutting up my concrete slab for a drain in the floor. Can the water be pumped OVER a doorway to reach a drain? Any other ideas? Thank you!

Replies to this post
There are none.