Re: basement bathroom sewage
Posted by hj on December 08, 2001 at 07:29:00:
In response to Re: basement bathroom sewage
You need what is called an "ejector" pump. It is larger than a sump pump and handles the job of disposing of sewage from a toilet.

: I want to know if a sewage pump is good enough or do I need a pump and a grinder? I have my plumbing under the concrete floor to a sump hole and about a 5 foot rise to my sewer outlet pipe. I have a toilet, shower, and a sink in the basement. My waste goes to the county sewage plant.

Replies to this post
There are none.