Re: School Project
Posted by hj on December 05, 2001 at 23:10:52:
In response to Re: School Project
A plumber may be able to fix it, but first you have to describe what is flooding it. In addition, the best solution may only be apparent by having all the specifcations for the theater available.

: I am doing a project for school. Part of my project is to find a solution to a theater being flooded. Can a plumber fix this if so how much would it cost?
: thank you

Replies to this post