Re: Faucets
Posted by hj on November 21, 2001 at 22:38:57:
In response to Re: Faucets
That sounds more like a Mixet valve. There is a phillips screw on the back of the lever that holds it to the stem.

: I have an old Price Pfister Shower/Tub single handle control. There is a knob that controls the water flow, and behind the knob is a lever that controls the temperature. Removing the knob is easy, and exposes the stem, but I don't see how to remove the temp control lever. I don't see any screws or retaining clips. Does this require a cartridge puller?

: Thanks for your help.
: Bob Dickey

Replies to this post