plumbing tool
Posted by Katy on November 21, 2001 at 07:45:43:
Dear plumbers,

I am looking a water supply wrench that I read about a few years back in a magazine (Journal of Light Construction? Remodeling?) I would like to get one of these but don't know the name of the manufacturer. I recall it was an new invention by a plumber, not then available through the big stores.

How it worked: it was a moulded piece of plastic with a recess the shape of a water supply cutoff handle (oval). This tool allowed a positive grip, making
it much easier to turn off the water supply before doing plumbing work on the sink.

Thank you for any product name, phone number, web link or company name that will get me closer to buying this product.

Replies to this post