Posted by L. Allen on November 13, 2001 at 09:44:59:
I need help with a drainfeild, the surface above ONE line is wet every now and then, I just had my tank pumped in July. I don't have gravel in my drainfeild, I believe it is called infoaltraters. Not sure how to spell it. And advise would be helpful.

Replies to this post