old leaky in-lines
Posted by Rna on November 07, 2001 at 03:49:31:
I need help desperately.I am a single Mother on a very low income. A pipe coming in the wall and to the pressure tank, has a bad leak just past the water turn off going towards rhe tnk. I would like to replace the old rusty pipe with plastic **. Is this possible? Anmd what all do I need to do this project? I do not have the $ for a plummer., So, any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank You!
Rena S.

Replies to this post