Re: old bathtub fixtures
Posted by carolyn bounds on November 06, 2001 at 15:51:05:
In response to Re: old bathtub fixtures
: : How do I replace the overflow mechanism.
: : I have an old bathtub and you have to cut out the floor to get under the tub to remove the overflow mechanism. Can I replace it or do I need to call in a plumber...HELP! The tub won't hold water!
: Usually the overflow is held on to the front of your tub by two screws.About 12 inches above the drain.Everything that operates your drain can be accessed from there.If this is not the case with your tub ,not haveing seen it myself,you can either call a plumber or just get an old fashioned rubber plug.Good luckMikeStheplumber

Replies to this post
There are none.