Re: used parts
Posted by hj on November 05, 2001 at 23:15:43:
In response to Re: used parts
It should look like an L, and it is called a 2" flush elbow. Any good plumbing store should have one. You need to know the approximate dimensions for the two sides. The most common was 3" X 5" but they also came in 5" X 7", and other sizes as well.

: Terry,
: I have an older home(1928)and I need a fitting for a crane toliet that conects the seat to the wall mounted back. The connecting hole for the wall mount is on the bottom and the toliet seat is on the top rather than the back. The steel pipe fitting looks like a half s. Is there a company I can access this pipe from.

Replies to this post
There are none.