removing a tub surround
Posted by lynda on November 04, 2001 at 10:17:22:
I would like to remove a tub surround. I believe it is attached to dry wall. I do not know what type of adhesive was used. The surround could be 20 some odd years old. I would like to replace it with a more plexible type of tub surround ,one that has a little give to it. It is also needed grip bars ( added after installation?). Thanks for your help.

Replies to this post