several possibilities to your mirror problem
Posted by horace on October 20, 2001 at 19:19:24:
In response to several possibilities to your mirror problem
I have only seen this a few times, and most of it was either on TV or in a movie. You should check the possibility that you are either a genie or a vampire, neither of which shows up on mirrors.

1) Genie - Think of something that you would like to have. Cross your arms and blink your eyes. If that thing magically appears, you very well might be a genie. If so, don't sweat it. This is not so bad. Note that you probably won't show up in film either.

2) Vampire - This is a little trickier. Do you sleep in a coffin, or hanging upside down by your feet. Do you fear the sunlight? Do you feel strange desire to suck blood from other people? If yes to any of these, then vampire is a possibility. As a friend or relative to drive a stake in your heart. Alternatively, get an agent and have him/her call Ripley's Believe it Or Not and Larry King.

There are other possibilities that migth be a bit more likely:

1) Before looking in the mirror, did you turn on the light, or are you lookin at the mirror in the dark? If dark, try turning on the lights. Sometimes that helps.

2) Could you have installed the mirror backwards? Mirrors only work on the shiny side. Try reversing the mirror. Maybe then it will work.

I hope this was helpful. If not, please re-phrase your question more specifically, and I will take another try at answering.

Replies to this post