who makes Temptrol Model A tub faucets ?
Posted by bob slozak on October 17, 2001 at 21:07:13:
I need an overflow plate for a Temptrol model A tub faucet.
I saw a Temptrol Model A in a hardware store about a year ago - be I didn't note the manufacturer.The store has since closed.
Can somebody please help ?

Replies to this post