Re: furnace vent piping
Posted by hj on October 17, 2001 at 08:06:44:
In response to Re: furnace vent piping
They are talking about the flue pipe that is normally used between a furnace or water heater and the chimney. A four foot piece and two elbows will make a nice candy cane once it is painted.

: We do a christmas display.I want to make big candy canes this year.An American website says Furnace vent piping is recommended.Here in Australia no one knows exactly what it is or what I am talking about.Thought maybe you could clarify.Is it sometime of steel piping.I thought of using PVC piping but that curve on the top of the candy cane just doesn't work because of the elbow, any ideas would be very much appreciated.
: Thanks the candy canes need to be at least 4ft high

Replies to this post